LMC/STH Study Day: What does good look like - Taking back control in General Practice
Somerset LMC event
Tuesday 12 September 2023 at Taunton Racecourse
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:00 - 16:00
Food is provided at this event.
What Does Good Look Like-Taking Back Control in General Practice 12th September 2023, Taunton Racecourse
This will be a whole day event of presentations and break out groups, and is a joint workforce event organised by Somerset LMC/Somerset Education Trust and Training Hub. We have managed to secure backfill funding from the ICB for GPs to attend this event. We encourage one GP and the Practice Manager attend.
If the event becomes full please book onto the waiting list.
An admin/cancellation fee will be charged if a place is cancelled within 7 days of the event or in cases on non-attendance on the day.
Please see draft programme below
- Joint LMC and TH - 12 September 2023 final.pdf
- 9.05 Looking after your workforce delegates - Emma Symonds.pdf
- 9.35 What are you going to change after today - Scott McKenzie Main Presentation.pdf
- 10.15 Looking after IMGs - Dr Taku Chinomona (2).pdf
- 14.30 Fellowships - Catherine Ievers.pdf
- 15.00 What does good look like - GPPB and Data Slides - Dr Justin Geddes and Dr Rob Weaver.pdf
- Nurse Induction Workshop - Paula Messenger.pdf
- Workshop - Scott McKenzie Presentation - Somerset LMC Breakout Group v1 (September 23).pdf
- Workshop - Adrian Poole Being an Effective Partner & Practice.pdf
- Workshop - Jenna Clark LMC study day presentation 12.9.23.pdf
Orchard Portman, Taunton, TA3 7BL
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Yes
Name: Sarah Johns
Phone: 01823 331428
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Please log in to book this event
This event is open to Somerset GPs, Practices and their staff in the Somerset LMC area. Some events may be open to other healthcare providers, details will be listed in the event.