Salaried GP - 6 Sessions per week – Glastonbury Health Centre
Due to the relocation of one of our GP’s we are looking for a 6 Session Salaried GP to join our small friendly team in the Heart of Glastonbury. Our patients are central in all we do, and the health and wellbeing of our staff is paramount.
- currently 3 Partners, 1 Salaried GP
- 1 ANP
- Skilled Nursing & HCA Team
- Prescribing Lead Nurse
- dedicated and highly skilled administration team, to minimise GP admin
- 6.100 patient list
- Training Practice
- Modern Purpose built premises
- PMS Practice
- 15 minute GP appointments
- lower than average list size as recommended by BMA for Safe working
- Awarded Excellent - Somerset GP Training Program
- Overall Good rating for CQC
- Environmentally aware - Active member of Green Impact
- Active member of Park run
6 Session Salaried GP
BMA model contract 7 conditions
Start Date October 2019
Informal visit are welcomed, please contact Tracey Holle (Business Manager) or Becky Knight (Practice Manager) on 01458 834100 or email enquiries.ghc.nhs@net to arrange a suitable time.
Applications can be made by submitting your cv with a covering letter for the attention of Tracey Holle to email@example.com or via post.
Glastonbury Health Centre, 1 Wells Road, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DD.
Closing date 30th September 2019. However we reserve the right to withdraw the advert sooner if the post has been filled.
We very much look forward to hearing from you.