Vaccine Update issue 273 December 2017
The December 2017 edition features:
- Keep up to date with the MMR jab if travelling to Romania, Italy and Germany
- have they had their MenACWY vaccination?
- MMR vaccine, who is eligible and can I use stock from Immform to catch up adults?
- winter sun and foreign travel - be rabies aware!
- annual HPV vaccination coverage in girls in England for the 2016 to 2017 academic year
- herpes zoster (shingles) immunisation programme: September 2016 to August 2017
- COVER report
- flu vaccine information and availability 2017 to 2018 for the children's national immunisation programme
- order controls for Fluenz Tetra®
- giving a second dose of LAIV?
- influenza vaccines for the 2017 to 2018 influenza season
- Hexavalent (DTaP/IPV/Hib/HepB) vaccine for infants
- vaccine supply for non routine programmes
- change to Revaxis® packs
- Christmas and New Year bank holiday deliveries
- free training event - places available, book now!
- NIN 2018 keynote speaker and booking opens soon
- new training slides