Vaccine Update Edition 272 - November 2017 - Urgent Vaccine Programme Information
This month's edition was produced to coincide with the European HIV-Hepatitis testing week and features:
- European HIV-Hepatitis testing week – translated resources and how to help raise awareness of hepatitis B and C
- WHO declares that UK eliminates measles – but we still have work to do!
- NaTHNaC is 15 years old!
- don’t delay immunisation for the six to eight week baby check
- live attenuated influenza vaccine (LAIV) – porcine gelatine
- giving a second dose of LAIV?
- delivery of the childhood flu programme to school age children
- Rotavirus age restrictions
- Fundamentals of Immunisation -book now!
- immunisation in pregnancy training slides sets are available
- vaccine information and availability 2017 to 2018 for the children’s national flu vaccination programme
- expiry dates for Fluenz Tetra®
- influenza vaccines for the 2017 to 2018 influenza season
- update on switch to hexavalent (DTaP/IPV/Hib/HepB) vaccine for infants
- InterVax BCG vaccine ordering reminder
- change to Rotarix® presentation reminder
- vaccine supply for non-routine programmes