CQRS Local has been built with practices in mind, and offers several new benefits with its uptake.
The new system offers a single point of access for local and national claims, with payment from CQRS local going directly to the practice bank account in the same way as national payments.
Some of the key benefits of the system are:
- A reduction in the administrative overhead of submitting excel based claims
- Easier reconciliation of payment
- The ability to track all stages of the process following submission
- Enhanced reporting capability.
CQRS Local replaces the need to return the Enhanced Service return claim form each quarter. Once you have registered you will be able to see the Enhanced services you have signed up to.
CQRS Local will:
- Provide flexibility in managing local incentives schemes through a payment tool that leads to prompt payments
- Be a one-stop-solution for providers and commissioners to claim and manage locally driven schemes that reflect local priorities
- Make payments without the need for practices to submit invoices following the approval of a claim
- Offer reporting tools that enable ease in monitoring activity
- Reduce the risk of inaccurate claims
- Make it easier for providers to understand what payments have been made against the activities claimed
Registering for the service
Please click the link to register for an account. Practices are reminded that the default setting for processing claims at the practice level will be the single level approval function unless otherwise requested. (A single level process allows 1 user to upload and submit data. The multi-level process allows for practices to upload the data but another team member within the practice must then give approval to submit the data).
If you are processing claims for more than one practice you can have all sites on one log in. Once you have registered for one practice you can then request another practice to be added to your account, you need to follow the below process;
- Log into your account - CQRS Local
- View "My Profile"
- Request Access
- Type in organisation name and select and then click NEXT
- Complete the reason for role click next
- you will then receive an email to inform you it has been added to your account.
There are CQRS Local guides and video tutorials if you need support for training, please click here.