Menu Home Search


Updated on 18 February 2015, 959 views

From time to time GPs are requested to provide reports for the patients to Local Housing Authorities and Housing Associations.  This is not part of core services and therefore you may charge an appropriate fee for the work involved or you may refuse to do it.

We would recommend that you ascertain the following before providing a report: