Health & Safety Update
Somerset LMC event
Wednesday 3 June 2020 at Queen Camel Medical Centre
This is an afternoon event.
Times: 14:15 - 16:30
This two hour Health & Safety workshop will include:
- New Health & Safety legislation and compliance for 2019
- How risk assessment has been affected by recent prosecutions and Case Law?
- What’s new in Primary Care Best Practice?
- The latest hints and tips relating to CQC inspections
- Crossing the t’s and dotting the i’s (to include PAT)
Delegates are also invited to forward any particular subjects or issues that they want covered during the workshop, this can be emailed to the LMC beforehand or brought up on the day.
Queen Camel Medical Centre
West Camel Road, Queen Camel, Yeovil, BA22 7LT
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Sarah Johns
Phone: 01823 331428
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Please log in to book this event
This event is open to Somerset GPs, Practices and their staff in the Somerset LMC area. Some events may be open to other healthcare providers, details will be listed in the event.