Menu Home Search

PPL Licensing of Medical Practices TV/Radio Usage in Surgeries

Updated on 07 April 2015, 709 views

The following letteris from PPL a UK based music licensing company, playing recorded music in public will almost always require a PPL Licence more information can be found on their website