New Retained Doctor Scheme 2017
Are you a GP who:
- wants to reduce your hours due to carer or parental responsibilities?
- is in the later stage of your career, are thinking of retiring as a partner, but might consider working reduced hours and maybe work in a different practice?
- is currently a partner but would like to reduce your hours to a part-time salaried role?
- Is a locum, but would like to take up a part-time salaried role?
then the new retained doctor scheme could be for you.
With enhanced funding up to 30/6/2019 consisting of
- bursary of up to £4000 per year for 4 sessions
- payment to host practice of £76.92 per session
For more information see:
or contact email@example.com