Salaried GP or Partnership – French Weir Health Centre
FRENCH WEIR HEALTH CENTRE
Salaried GP or Partnership Available Depending on Candidate
French Weir Health Centre is a thriving Practice in the heart of Taunton on the banks of the river Tone. We are on a mission to find the right person to join our team of enthusiastic and forward thinking GPs. We have up to 8 sessions available and would be pleased to receive applications from both newly qualified (including those who are due to qualify in August 2019) and experienced GPs seeking part-time or a full-time post. We are prepared to wait for the right candidate, so the start date is flexible.
- Growing List Size – 16,000 patients
- Brand new extension providing 6 extra treatment and consulting rooms.
- We currently have 9 Partners, 1 salaried GP and an experienced team of 3 Nurse Practitioners (providing 23 sessions per week for minor illness consultations), an Emergency Care Practitioner (providing home visits), Musculoskeletal Practitioners, Practice Nurses and HCAs
- Supportive, democratic, friendly with an ethos of favourable work-life balance
- Six weekly educational training sessions
- Four yearly sabbatical for Partners
- GPs hold their own lists with buddy system
- CQC inspection rated GOOD with areas of Outstanding practice
- Chronic Disease Management Clinics delivered by a skilled nursing team.
- Excellent QOF results
- Long established Practice with excellent patient feedback
- Teaching and Training practice (2 Training Partners – currently fallow)
- EMIS Web
- Partners involved with the LMC and CCG.
- Members of Taunton Central Primary Care Network
We love showing people around and introducing our friendly team. If you are interested in coming to meet us or would like more information about the post, please contact Lisa our Practice Manager on 01823 423996, or via email on Lisa.email@example.com .
If you would like to be considered for the post, please send us a copy of your CV together with the names, addresses and telephone numbers of referees from your three most recent held posts. Please also include a covering letter with your application.
We look forward to hearing from you.