Salaried GP or Partnership – Diamond Health Group
Yeovil is a rapidly growing town in South Somerset, surrounded by beautiful villages made from Ham stone, RNAS Yeovilton, home of the Fleet Air Arm is close by.
We have two theatres that attract national acts and bands, country parks, two national trust properties and plenty of comfy coffee shops. The Jurassic Coast is a short drive and the renowned Hauser Wirth gallery in Bruton is a short drive away as is, Glastonbury (home of the festival) plus Bath and Bristol are within easy reach.
One of the two larger acute trusts is also situated in the Town.
Many of the local schools have outstanding Ofsted ratings and there are also excellent private schools in Sherborne, Bruton and Taunton.
The Diamond Health Group (DHG) consists of two general practice sites serving 15,000 patients, the Orthopaedic assessment Service in Somerset (OASIS East) and Community Leg Ulcer Service (CLUS).
We are seeking two or three new GPs to replace the retiring senior partner and one salaried doctor.
Why choose DHG?
DHG offers something a little different:
• Acute Care Team of Nurse Practitioners and Paramedics for same day access and visits
• Pharmacist and Prescription Team for medication and prescribing support
• Clinical Care Co-ordinator to focus on frailty
• Health coaching and support to patients to self-care
• Active signposting by reception to ensure patients are seen by the right person at the right time
• Established training practice including GP trainees, foundation doctors and medical students
We also offer:
• Flexible working
• A friendly and forward thinking team
• EMIS web
• Modern purpose-built premises in a beautiful part of the country
• A supportive and welcoming clinical and non-clinical team where professional development and education is actively encouraged
• Ongoing clinical support including weekly MDT meetings providing support, case discussions and learning
• Choice of salaried or partnership
• BMA model contract and Medical Indemnity costs paid
• Opportunities to develop special interests
Interested in learning more? Why not contact us and arrange a time to pop in for coffee and meet the teams?