Salaried GP or GP Partner – Tawstock Medical Centre
Tawstock Medical Centre are looking for a like-minded individual to join our team. With staff and patient welfare are the forefront of everything we do, the team is driven to provide an excellent service to the ever growing population of Chard and surrounding areas.
Based within the South Somerset countryside, Chard still maintains a small town feel and the practice is part of a close knit community. On the border of both Devon and Dorset, Chard benefits from good transport links to Taunton and Yeovil, whilst still not being too far from the Jurassic Coast.
In recent years, Tawstock Medical Centre has seen an unprecedented increase in Patient List size, with more than 2000 patients joining the Practice in 5 years. The purpose built building houses our team of dedicated staff, who are hoping to find the right person to enhance the team further.
We are looking for a salaried GP or Partner in preparation for upcoming retirement and planned relocation. Job shares will be considered for the right candidate and areas of special interest are welcomed.
A little more about us;
- 7150 Patients
- Multi- disciplinary team: with HCAs, Trainee Nurse Associates, Nurses, Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Paramedics
- Training Practice: GP and Nursing students
- Focus on staff development: you encouraged to follow your passions
- High QOF achievement
- CQC inspection February 2020: Good
- PCN Working: collaborating closely with local colleagues to enhance patient care whilst maintaining our practice ethos.
To find out more please contact Laura Tapson (Practice Manager) on 01460 238832 or email email@example.com