Temporary Salaried GP (up to 6 months contract) – Grove House Surgery
Temporary Salaried GP (up to 6 months contract)
4 Sessions available
Salary negotiable depending on experience
We are looking for an enthusiastic GP to join our friendly, well organised team. Start date February 2020.
- 3 partners and one associate GP
- Nurse practitioner, 2 practice nurses and HCA
- Teaching practice for over 30 years – registrars and medical students
- Cohesive practice encouraging specialist interests
- 6500 list size
- EMIS Web
- Participating in QOF
- Member of Mendip PCN
- No OOH but local sessions available
- Medical indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks leave, one week study leave (pro rata).
Shepton Mallet is an historic Market Town in beautiful rural Somerset. We have a Community Hospital and Regional Treatment Centre.
For more information please contact Rachel Witcombe, Practice Manager, or Doctor Ken MacLeay on 01749 342314 or email email@example.com
We will be very happy to accommodate requests for informal visits.
Closing date 31.1.20