GP Partner/or Salaried GP – Preston Grove Medical Centre
GP Partner/or Salaried GP Required – 4-7 sessions per week.
Due to retirement we are looking for a new partner/salaried GP to join our lively, friendly and sociable team. We are a stable, well established and successful training practice, in our own extended modern health centre.
We are proud of the good quality patient care that our whole practice team provide. With a strong emphasis on new developments, we were part of the hospital vanguard developing new models of care including a large compliment of health coaches and a complex care team.
The new partner/salaried GP will complete the team of 7 part time Partners and 1 part time salaried GP.
- Paramedic and nurse practitioner acute team
- Training practice, GP registrars, F2 and medical students
- Large nursing team with Nurse led family planning service & chronic disease management.
- Support for IT, QoF, audit, referrals, enhanced services, revalidation and prescribing
- Above average income
- List size of 13000
- Purpose built modern building
- A good CQC rating with areas of outstanding practice
- GP’s meet throughout the day for huddles and lunch
- Part of an established Primary Care Network
Lovely market town on the Somerset/Dorset border. Easy access to coast, countryside and historic cities of Bath and Bristol. Excellent local schools, rail and road links.
Informal visits are welcome. To arrange a visit please contact Karen Lashly, Manager Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01935 474353. Application by CV and covering letter to the same email address.
Ideal start date: January 2020 (negotiable)