Somerset LMC/Somerset Training Hub Study Day: Transformation Part 2 - New Contract, Networks & Neighbourhoods
Somerset LMC event
Tuesday 9 April 2019 at Taunton Racecourse
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:00 - 16:30
Food is provided at this event.
A study day about Primary Care Networks for general practice & primary care
A mix of updates, showcases, discussions and workshops addressing important questions about Primary Care Networks in Somerset.
- What’s required in the five year framework for GP contract reform?
- How does this link to the STP’s neighbourhood plans and FFMF
- What’s been happening so far in Somerset?
- What can we learn from localities who have already made a success of working together?
- What lessons can we learn from further afield?
- What help and resources are on offer?
- Programme - Final.pdf
- 1. The New GP Contract Presentation - Dr Barry Moyse.pdf
- 2. PCNs and neighbourhoods Presentation Michael Bainbridge.pdf
- 3. Role of Clinical Directors Presentation - Harry Yoxall & Ian Creek.pdf
- 4. What are the financial considerations for PCNs Presentation - Jane Jordan, Lentells.pdf
- 5. How is Somerset doing so far Presentation - Dr Nick Bray and Jeremy Martin.pdf
- 6. SPH Who is there to help Presentation - Rachel Stark and Ian Creek.pdf
- Workshop 1 West Somerset Locality - Dr Kelsey Boddington.pdf
- Workshop 2 LPC - Michael Lennox & Anne Cole.pdf
- Workshop 3 Somerset Training Hub Developing the General Practice and PCN Workforce - Dr Martyn Hughes.pdf
- 7. NAPC PCH intro and offer - Rob Bowen - FINAL.pdf
Orchard Portman, Taunton, TA3 7BL
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Yes
Name: Sarah Johns
Phone: 01823 331428
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Please log in to book this event
This event is open to Somerset GPs, Practices and their staff in the Somerset LMC area. Some events may be open to other healthcare providers, details will be listed in the event.
|Delegate cost - FOC||£0.00|