An Introduction to General Practice
Somerset LMC event
Tuesday 17 April 2018 at Summervale Surgery
This is a morning event.
Times: 09:00 - 12:30
Designed for new or existing practice staff who would like some background to the essentials of General Practice. Ensure that your practice team understand:
- What services you have to provide
- The importance of confidentiality and the responsibility of staff in maintaining confidentiality
- What the Quality and Outcomes Framework (QOF) is, plus the importance of prevalence and exception reporting
- What Enhanced Services are provided and why accurate coding is essential
- What the Care Quality Commission (CQC) is and their potential role in a CQC visit.
Ilminster Medical Centre, Canal Way, Ilminster, TA19 9FE
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Yes
Name: Sarah Johns
Phone: 01823 331428
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Please log in to book this event
This event is open to Somerset GPs, Practices and their staff in the Somerset LMC area. Some events may be open to other healthcare providers, details will be listed in the event.