Webinar: What you need to know about Advanced Practice in primary care
Somerset LMC event
Thursday 1 July 2021 at Zoom
This is a lunchtime event.
Times: 13:00 - 14:00
What you need to know about Advanced Practice in primary care
An update for all general practice and PCN employers, managers and practitioners to help you understand:
- What is Advanced Practice, how is it different from other levels of practice and who can become an Advanced Practitioner
- How can Advanced Practitioners make a difference in general practice
- How is ARRS supporting the development of AP in primary care
- What does RCN credentialing mean for GP nurses in advanced roles
- What local and regional support is there to help existing and aspiring Advanced Practitioners in general practice
- What resources are there to help with recruitment, training, supervision, development and wellbeing
Julie Reeve - Nurse Consultant and Lead for Somerset STP ACP project
Alison Williams - ANP and nurse educator Somerset Training Hub
Dr Bridget Carne - multi-professional educator Somerset Training Hub
Watch a recording of the webinar here
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Yes
Name: Sarah Johns
Phone: 01823 331428
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Please log in to book this event
This event is open to Somerset GPs, Practices and their staff in the Somerset LMC area. Some events may be open to other healthcare providers, details will be listed in the event.
|Free of charge||£0.00|