Contracting or Compassion Which way for General Practice?
Taunton Racecourse Wednesday 1st May 2013 - Presentations
The website is in the process of being updated - please bear with us - some documents are out of date
Hot Topics from the LMC
The LMC now holds a list of Somerset practice nurses who have indicated to the LMC that they may currently be available to work locum sessions, and who are willing to have their details shared with practices looking for nursing cover.
If you wish to have a copy of the current list at any time please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that in providing this service the LMC is simply acting as an information exchange and not in any capacity as an agency. Responsibility for verifying the credentials, skills and experience of any nurse on this list should be verified by the practice before she or he starts work.
- Payments Timetable March 2013
- March Newsletter
- LMC Buying Group - Discounted magazine subscription packages from DLT Magazines
- GP Practice Well@ Work leaflet
- Serco Management Referral
- Well@Work Referral
- Needlestick Injury Poster
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Offers 2013-14
- OxyFirst - Air Liquide
- Air Liquide Price List
- Water Coolers
- Occupational Health - Formal Referral Pathway for GPs - Narrative
- Occupational Health - Formal Referral Pathway for GPs
- Informal Process for Accessing Psychological Support
BNSSSG Area Team
- Continuation of temporary programme of pertussis (whooping cough) vaccination of pregnant women - NHS England
- Changes to the schedule for meningococcal serogroup C conjugate vaccine - NHS England
- MMR Catch-up Campaign - Letter from Lesley Woakes,Head of Primary Care and Public Health Bristol, North Somerset, Somerset, South Gloucestershire
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella catch-up Service - Participation Agreement.
- Letter to GPs from the Chief Medical Officer, Professor Dame Sally C Davies
- Measles and MMR Frequently Asked Questions - April 2013
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella catch-up Service –specification for Measles,Mumps and Rubella (MMR)temporary programme
Latest News from NHS England
- Quality and Outcomes Framework guidance for GMS contract 2013/14
- GP IT Services Operating Model
- GP IT Services Fact Sheet
- GP IT Services FAQ
Latest News from the GPC & BMA
- 2013/14 patient participation directed enhanced service guidance published
NHS Employers, the General Practitioners Committee of the BMA and NHS England have jointly published the 2013/14 patient participation directed enhanced service guidance. This guidance applies in England only and is intended to assist NHS England area teams and GP practices in understanding this service and how it will operate in 2013/14.
- 2013/14 extended hours directed enhanced service guidance published
NHS Employers, the General Practitioners Committee of the BMA and NHS England have jointly published the 2013/14 extended hours directed enhanced service guidance . This guidance applies in England only and is intended to assist NHS England area teams and GP practices in understanding this service and how it will operate in 2013/14.
- Sessional GP Newsletter - Spring 2013
- MMR Catch up Campaign - Letter and Specifiations - clarification
- April GPC News
- Study Leave Guidance for GP Trainees
- Prescribing in General Practice
- CQC Update for LMCs
- 2013-2014 QOF Apiration Payment Ready Reckoner
- Focus on Excessive Prescribing - March 2013
- Revalidation for GPs